Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘David Antrobus Marketing Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is West Barns, Bentleys Farm Lane, Higher Whitley, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 4QW. Our company registration number is 39554769. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by David Antrobus Marketing Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of David Antrobus Marketing Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, David Antrobus Marketing Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and conditions
David Antrobus Marketing Ltd standard terms and conditions
Below are standard terms and conditions that apply to all David Antrobus Marketing Ltd services.
No responsibility can be accepted for any discrepancy in relation to this invoice, or the goods charged thereon unless brought to our attention as soon as possible and no later that 21 days from date of invoice.
Payment terms net monthly: 30 days from invoice date
1. Default and consequences of default
1.1 Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due daily until the date of payment at a rate of two and a half per cent (2.5%) per calendar month and such interest shall compound monthly at such a rate after as well as before any judgment.
1.2 David Antrobus Marketing Ltd may charge interest on overdue invoices in accordance with the late payment of commercial debts (interest) act 1998.
1.3 In the event that the client’s payment is dishonoured for any reason the client shall be liable for any dishonour fees incurred by David Antrobus Marketing Ltd.
1.4 If the client defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the client shall indemnify David Antrobus Marketing Ltd from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by David Antrobus Marketing Ltd. In pursuing the debt including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis and David Antrobus Marketing Ltd collection agency costs.
1.5 Without prejudice to any other remedies David Antrobus Marketing Ltd may have, if at any time the client is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), David Antrobus Marketing Ltd may suspend or terminate the supply of goods to the client and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. David Antrobus Marketing Ltd will not be liable to the client for any loss or damage the client suffers because David Antrobus Marketing Ltd exercised its rights under this clause.
1.6 If any account remains overdue after thirty (30) days then an amount of ₤20.00 shall be levied as an administration fee and shall be levied for each month that the account remains overdue, which sums shall become immediately due and payable.
1.7 Without prejudice to David Antrobus Marketing Ltd other remedies at law David Antrobus Marketing Ltd shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order of the client which remains unperformed in addition to and without prejudice to any other remedies and all amounts owing to David Antrobus Marketing Ltd shall, whether or not due for payment, become immediately payable in the event that:
(a) Any money payable to David Antrobus Marketing Ltd becomes overdue, or in David Antrobus Marketing Ltd opinion the client will be unable to meet its payments as they fall due; or
(b) The client becomes insolvent, convenes a meeting with its creditors or proposes or enters into an arrangement with creditors, or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or
(c) A receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of the client or any asset of the client.
2. Security and charge
2.1 Despite anything to the contrary contained herein or any other rights which David Antrobus Marketing Ltd may have howsoever:
(a) Where the client and/or the guarantor (if any) is the owner of land, realty or any other asset capable of being charged, both the client and/or the guarantor agree to mortgage and/or charge all of their joint and/or several interest in the said land, realty or any other asset to David Antrobus Marketing Ltd or David Antrobus Marketing Ltd nominee to secure all amounts and other monetary obligations payable under the terms and conditions. The client and/or the guarantor acknowledge and agree that David Antrobus Marketing Ltd (or David Antrobus Marketing Ltd nominee) shall be entitled to lodge where appropriate a caveat, which caveat shall be released once all payments and other monetary obligations payable hereunder have been met.
(b) Should David Antrobus Marketing Ltd elect to proceed in any manner in accordance with this clause and/or its sub-clauses, the client and/or guarantor shall indemnify David Antrobus Marketing Ltd from and against all David Antrobus Marketing Ltd costs and disbursements including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis.
(c) The client and/or the guarantor (if any) agree to irrevocably nominate constitute and appoint David Antrobus Marketing Ltd or David Antrobus Marketing Ltd nominee as the client’s and/or guarantor’s true and lawful attorney to perform all necessary acts to give effect to the provisions of this clause 12.1.
David Antrobus Marketing Ltd is a design based marketing consultancy supplying the customer with a variety of marketing products via a consortium of manufacturing companies. The products primarily consist of:
- Design and print
- www solutions
- Exhibition stand
- Exhibition graphics
- Multimedia services
Due to the technical difficulties involved in supplying so many diverse products, additional terms and conditions apply according to the product ordered by the customer.
A copy of relevant additional terms and conditions are available upon request.