Effective date: May 24, 2018
David Antrobus Marketing Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.davidantrobus.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
David Antrobus Marketing Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
David Antrobus Marketing Ltd may change this policy periodically by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Please read the policy carefully and contact you with any questions or concerns about your privacy practices.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
What information do we collect?
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information including email address
- Name and company name
- Demographic information such as address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
How do we use personal information?
We use your information for service and business related purposes for which we will process data. This may include things like:
- Personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- Account set up and administration
- Delivering marketing services
- Carrying out polls and surveys
- Providing goods and services
- Legal obligations (e.g. prevention of fraud)
- Meeting internal audit requirements
Please note this list is not exhaustive.
When do we share personal data?
Disclosure of data
David Antrobus Marketing Ltd may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of David Antrobus Marketing Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of data
David Antrobus Marketing Ltd will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
David Antrobus Marketing Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- To rectify any personal data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of personal data held about you
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.